If you’re looking for ways to make mealtimes more innovative and for alternatives to bread or rolls, check out our RECIPE VIDEOS and kick-start a healthier food lifestyle for you!
Why not give them a go yourself?
Tom Daley’s Skinni Wrap with chargrilled courgette & spicy feta and mixed olive tapenade
PERFECT FOR PACKED LUNCHES ON THE GO
How to make
- Heat a large griddle pan. Toss courgettes with oil and griddle in batches for two minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, finely chop chilli on a chopping board, add olives and basil, roughly chop to combine. Crumble over the feta and mix through.
- Divide courgettes, tomatoes and tapenade between the wraps. Fold in the sides and roll.
- 2 Deli Kitchen Skinni Wraps
- large courgette, sliced on the diagonal 5mm thick
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ mild red chilli
- 50g mixed pitted olives
- Few sprigs basil, leaves only
- 50g reduced fat feta
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
Daily Fresh Menus
If you are always on the go or find shop sandwiches a bore then Deli Kitchen is here to help with options that meet your needs, whatever the day throws at you.
Using fresh ingredients to create flatbreads that meet your needs, that are healthy and tasty, perfect for easy, quick and healthy meals.
The Deli Kitchen range of tasty and innovative flatbreads was created to help carry you through your day in a tastier, more exciting way.
We start each day with a “What if? We asked what if sandwiches could be tastier, healthier, less boring.
We follow our curiosity and put ourselves in your shoes to create innovative flatbreads that relieve the boredom of everyday meals.
Healthier food lifestyle
We put our inventive, curious and slightly eccentric heads together & came up with a range of tasty, healthy and easy to use products.