If you’re looking for ways to make mealtimes more innovative and for alternatives to bread or rolls, check out our RECIPE VIDEOS and kick-start a healthier food lifestyle for you!
Why not give them a go yourself?
Tom Daley’s Brioche Folded Flatbreads with smoked salmon, watercress & caper scramble
A rich, melt-in-the-mouth flatbread
How to make
- Roughly chop the watercress, reserving a handful of small sprigs.
- Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add capers and chopped watercress, cook stirring for a minute until wilted. Add eggs, season generously with black pepper and continue stirring gently for 1-2 minutes until almost set. Remove from the heat.
- Warm the Brioche Folded Flatbreads in a toaster.
- Add salmon into the flatbreads, top with scrambled eggs and reserved watercress sprigs and serve
- 2 Deli Kitchen Brioche Folded Flatbreads
- 50g watercress
- Small knob butter
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp small capers in brine, drained
- 80g smoked salmon
Daily Fresh Menus
If you are always on the go or find shop sandwiches a bore then Deli Kitchen is here to help with options that meet your needs, whatever the day throws at you.
Using fresh ingredients to create flatbreads that meet your needs, that are healthy and tasty, perfect for easy, quick and healthy meals.
The Deli Kitchen range of tasty and innovative flatbreads was created to help carry you through your day in a tastier, more exciting way.
We start each day with a “What if? We asked what if sandwiches could be tastier, healthier, less boring.
We follow our curiosity and put ourselves in your shoes to create innovative flatbreads that relieve the boredom of everyday meals.
Healthier food lifestyle
We put our inventive, curious and slightly eccentric heads together & came up with a range of tasty, healthy and easy to use products.