Sweet potato and black bean chili bowls
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 350g pack ready-diced sweet potato and butternut squash
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Large pinch chilli flakes
- 350g passata
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- 125g spinach
- Soured cream, or dairy free alternative, to serve
- Coriander, to serve (optional)
- 3 Deli Kitchen Wheat and White Wraps
How to make
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4/180C/160C fan. Heat oil in a large lidded-pan. Add onion and diced vegetables, cover, and cook over a medium heat for 10-12 mins, stirring occasionally until the sweet potato is almost tender.
- Stir in paprika and chilli, season with salt and pepper, cook for a further minute. Add passata and beans, bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for a further 10 mins. Stir through the spinach and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, brush the Deli Kitchen Wheat and White Wrap on both sides with oil and season. Place two into ovenproof bowls, pushing down to form a bowl shape. Tear or slice the third wrap into large chunks or triangles and scatter onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 8-10 mins until deep golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- To serve, place the baked Deli Kitchen Wheat and White Wrap “bowls” onto plates and fill with the chilli.
- Top with a dollop of soured cream and some coriander. Use the extra baked chips to dunk.