If you’re looking for ways to make mealtimes more innovative and for alternatives to bread or rolls, check out our RECIPE VIDEOS and kick-start a healthier food lifestyle for you!
Why not give them a go yourself?
Subwich with sticky teriyaki tofu and Asian slaw
A LIGHTER, THINNER VERSION OF THE CLASSIC “SUB”.
How to make
- In a bowl, mix together half the sesame oil, soy sauce and lime zest and half the juice. Add cabbage, radishes, cucumber and chilli, toss to coat.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning until golden all over. Add the maple syrup, 1 tbsp soy sauce and the remaining lime juice to the pan, season with lots of black or white pepper. Cook for a further minute, stirring the tofu to coat until glazed and sticky. Remove from the heat.
- Stuff slaw onto the toasted flatbreads and top with tofu. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and seaweed and serve.
- 2 Deli Kitchen Subwich
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 225g pack smoked tofu, cut into small chunks and blotted on kitchen roll
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 75g white cabbage, shredded
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- 10cm thick cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 1 mild red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1tsp sesame seeds (black or white) and seaweed sprinkle (optional)
Daily Fresh Menus
If you are always on the go or find shop sandwiches a bore then Deli Kitchen is here to help with options that meet your needs, whatever the day throws at you.
Using fresh ingredients to create flatbreads that meet your needs, that are healthy and tasty, perfect for easy, quick and healthy meals.
The Deli Kitchen range of tasty and innovative flatbreads was created to help carry you through your day in a tastier, more exciting way.
We start each day with a “What if? We asked what if sandwiches could be tastier, healthier, less boring.
We follow our curiosity and put ourselves in your shoes to create innovative flatbreads that relieve the boredom of everyday meals.
Healthier food lifestyle
We put our inventive, curious and slightly eccentric heads together & came up with a range of tasty, healthy and easy to use products.