- 4 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wraps
- 340g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Half a lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 400g smoked salmon
- Dill (to garnish)
How to make
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut mini circles from each Deli Kitchen Brioche Style wrap.
- Press each disk into a muffin tin and bake until crispy, roughly 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, chopped dill and lemon juice and season to taste.
- Spoon the mix into the tartlet cases and top with smoked salmon and dill sprigs.