Smoked Salmon Scandi Style Wrap
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp white wine or cider vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 60g cucumber
- 2 baby cooked beetroots
- 2 Deli Kitchen Malted Rye Wraps
- 4 tbsp soured cream
- A few sprigs of fresh dill
- 150g hot smoked salmon flakes
- A squeeze of fresh lemon
- Salt and ground black pepper
How to make
- Thinly slice the onion and add to a small bowl followed by the vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Peel and thinly slice the cucumber and beetroot.
- Lay the Deli Kitchen Malted Rye Wraps on a board and divide the soured cream between them, leaving a 2cm border clear at the edges. Sprinkle over the dill and season with black pepper.
- Scatter over the salmon and top with the cucumber and beetroot. Lift the onions from the vinegar and scatter on top. Fold in the edges then roll up the wrap. Cut each in half diagonally. Pack into a picnic box and go.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk