Rainbow Houmous Wrap
- 1 large carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1/2 pepper
- 4 Little Gem lettuce leaves
- 2 Deli Kitchen Wheat and White Wraps
- 4 tbsp houmous
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
How to make
- Peel and grate the carrot and beetroot, cut the pepper into sticks and shred the lettuce.
- Lay the Deli Kitchen Wheat and White Wraps on a board and divide the houmous between them, leaving a 2cm border clear at the edges.
- Scatter over the prepared vegetables and pumpkin seeds. Fold in the edges and wrap. Cut each in half diagonally, pack into a lunchbox and head outside.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk