- 1 red or yellow pepper, or a mixture of both
- 3 spring onions
- 175g shelled raw tiger prawns
- A little olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads
- Handful of mixed salad leaves
- 25g feta cheese, crumbled
- A drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
How to make
- Slice the pepper and cut the spring onions in half. Put on a plate with the prawns and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Cook the vegetables and prawns on a hot griddle pan, turning until chargrilled on both sides before transferring to a plate. Cut each of the spring onions into three pieces and squeeze over the lemon juice. Warm the Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads on the griddle pan.
- Heap a handful of salad leaves in each of the warm flatbreads, then top with the vegetables and prawns. Sprinkle over the feta and sweet chilli sauce. Serve straight away with a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk