Jubilee Sweet Tortilla Cups
- 50g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Juice and zest of ½ lime
- oil, for greasing
- 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wrap
- 100ml double cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
How to make
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the strawberries in a small bowl with the caster sugar and lime juice. Set aside to marinate while you prepare the tortilla cups.
- Grease two holes of a muffin tin with a little oil. Using an 8cm round cutter, cut two rounds out of the tortilla wrap and place inside the greased holes. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin before carefully removing the tortilla cups.
- Meanwhile, whisk the double cream with the icing sugar until soft peaks form.
- Divide the whipped cream between the two cups and top with the marinated strawberries. Garnish with the lime zest Serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk