Halloumi and Pepper Wrap
- Tzatziki (or use store bought)
- 100g cucumber
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 150g halloumi cheese, drained
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wraps
- A handful of mixed salad leaves
- 25g pomegranate seeds
- Sweet chilli sauce, optional
How to make
- If making the tzatziki, halve the cucumber, scoop out the seeds and discard and coarsely grate the cucumber into a small bowl. Add the garlic, yogurt, dill and mix well. Season to taste.
- Cut the halloumi into 10-12 1cm thick slices. Slice the pepper into sticks and thinly slice the onion. Place the halloumi, onions and peppers on a plate, drizzle over the oil and gently toss to coat.
- Place a griddle pan over a medium heat and add the vegetables and halloumi, you may need to do this in batches. Cook, turning until charred on all sides and transfer to a plate once cooked.
- Lay the Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wraps on a board, add a dollop of a tzatziki on each and spread using the back of spoon. Top with salad leaves, halloumi, vegetables and pomegranate seeds. Fold in the bottom edge then roll up the wrap. Serve with the remaining tzatziki and a little sweet chilli sauce, if desired.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk