Griddled Steak, Feta and Roasted Vegetable Wrap
And that’s a wrap
- 1 small steak of your choice (such as rump or sirloin)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wrap
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 2 chargrilled artichokes, quartered
- ½ baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 25g feta, crumbled
How to make
Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Rub the steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes per side for a medium-rare steak, or longer if you prefer your steak more well done. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest for a few minutes, then slice into strips.
Meanwhile 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wrap according to the pack instructions.
Top the wrap with the steak, roasted red peppers, artichokes and baby gem lettuce. Crumble over the feta and wrap up. Enjoy immediately.