If you’re looking for ways to make mealtimes more innovative and for alternatives to bread or rolls, check out our RECIPE VIDEOS and kick-start a healthier food lifestyle for you!
Why not give them a go yourself?
Corn Folded Flatbreads with spicy shredded chicken and sunshine salad
A TWIST ON AN AMERICAN CLASSIC
How to make
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add chicken and cook over a medium-high heat for two minutes per side until golden. Sprinkle both sides with spice mix, cover loosely with a pan lid and cook over a low heat for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Remove lid and leave to rest for 5 minutes before shredding and mixing with any pan juices
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together remaining oil, lime zest and juice, avocado, pepper, onion, lettuce and corn.
- Warm the flatbreads in a toaster then fill them with the salad and top with spicy chicken.
- 4 Deli Kitchen Corn Folded Flatbreads
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 small skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice mix
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 head baby gem lettuce, shredded
- 4 tbsp sweetcorn
Daily Fresh Menus
If you are always on the go or find shop sandwiches a bore then Deli Kitchen is here to help with options that meet your needs, whatever the day throws at you.
Using fresh ingredients to create flatbreads that meet your needs, that are healthy and tasty, perfect for easy, quick and healthy meals.
The Deli Kitchen range of tasty and innovative flatbreads was created to help carry you through your day in a tastier, more exciting way.
We start each day with a “What if? We asked what if sandwiches could be tastier, healthier, less boring.
We follow our curiosity and put ourselves in your shoes to create innovative flatbreads that relieve the boredom of everyday meals.
Healthier food lifestyle
We put our inventive, curious and slightly eccentric heads together & came up with a range of tasty, healthy and easy to use products.