Have fun with fajitas!
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp of cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- Deli Kitchen Plain Tortilla Wrap
- 1 avocado
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
How to make
- First, make your spice blend. Add ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ teaspoon of oregano, ¼ teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of cumin into a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cut up two chicken breasts into small trips and place in a large bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and juice half, pouring it over the chicken to give it a nice tangy kick.
- Crush your garlic clove and add to the chicken bowl. Then pour one / one and a half teaspoons of olive oil and your spice blend into the bowl. With clean hands, rub the mixture over the chicken slices to coat thoroughly.
- Let the chicken rest in the fridge to marinate.
- Once marinated, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to a large frying pan on high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and let it cook for 4 -5 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop your onion and bell peppers and add to the pan, cooking for another 4 -5 minutes.
- Warm your Deli Kitchen Plain Tortilla Wrap in the microwave, oven or saucepan. Top with chicken, squeeze over the remaining lime and sprinkle with coriander, cheese. Add avocado and sour cream and enjoy.