Bang Bang Chicken Wrap
- 2 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wraps
- 150g chicken breast or leftover roast chicken
- 1 spring onion, trimmed
- 50g cucumber
- 1 small carrot, peeled
- 3 Sweet Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 heaped dessertspoons crunchy peanut butter
- A squeeze of fresh lime
- A splash of sweet chilli sauce
How to make
- Remove any skin from the chicken and shred into bite sized pieces. Finely shred the spring onion and slice the cucumber and carrot into matchsticks. Mix the chicken and shredded vegetables together. Remove the thick stalks from the lettuce and break each leaf in half.
- Lay out the Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wraps and divide the peanut butter between them, leaving a 2cm border clear at the edges. Squeeze over the lime juice.
- Top the wrap with the lettuce leaves, the chicken mixture and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
- Wrap up and enjoy.
Recipe credit: Deli Kitchen www.mydelikitchen.co.uk