- 2 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wraps
- Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1 pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 100g mozzarella
How to make
- Make your Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wraps into a cone shape first and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Bake for 7-10 mins in the oven (upside down), so that they are slightly crispy.
- Remove cocktail sticks
- Place upright into mugs on a tray
- Spread in the pizza sauce
- Place in the mushrooms, onions and peppers with part of the cheese (saving some for the top).
- Pop in the oven for 5-10mins
- Finish with the remaining cheese on top
- Serve and enjoy