- 400g can jackfruit, drained, excess water squeezed out
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2tsp jerk spice mix
- 200g fresh tomato salsa
- ½ each red and yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp oat crème fraiche
- 2 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- ½ little gem lettuce, shredded
- 50g vegan cheese, grated
How to make
- Heat oil in a frying pan, crumble in the jackfruit and cook over a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add spice mix and salsa and continue cooking for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix peppers with oat crème fraiche and season well.
- Add a handful of lettuce to the bottom half of each Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia, and top with the peppers. Spoon over the hot jackfruit, scatter with cheese and serve.