Here at Deli Kitchen we’ve been getting social, joining forces with top UK foodie bloggers to share our love of Deli Kitchen flatbreads.The health, fitness, foodie and parenting bloggers will be sharing their top healthy eating and recipe ideas using our range of easy to use flatbreads.
- Follow the @MyDeliKitchen Instagram account to see all the delicious recipe creations from the Deli Kitchen ambassadors, along with healthy mealtime inspiration and recipe tips.
- Giulia Mule (Mondo Mulia) – As a food and travel writer and photographer, Giulia is passionate about all things food, sharing her favourite meals and restaurants both in the UK and abroad. Giulia is also a co-founder of @IGBrunchClub where she provides curated brunch inspiration for her followers. Giulia has over 57K followers on Instagram.
- Dannii Martin (Hungry Healthy Happy) – Hungry Healthy Happy is one of the UK’s most popular food and lifestyle blogs, where you will find easy, healthy recipes that show how healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring. Dannii has over 37K followers on Instagram.
- Danielle Duggins (Someone’s Mum) – Someone’s Mum, run by food and family blogger Danielle Duggins, shares her top tips on parenting and healthy, tasty ways to feed the family in partnership with her husband, Daddy Cooks Food. Danielle’s blog content is often featured on top parenting sites, including Tots100 and BritMums. Danielle has over 36K followers on Instagram.
- Hannah Anderson (Hannah and Fitness) – Hannah and Fitness is a health and fitness blog run by fitness enthusiast, Hannah Anderson. The blog is dedicated to creating healthy recipes and fitness routines to help followers find the motivation for a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Hannah has over 29K followers on Instagram.